Sunday, June 28, 2015

Farmer John, Ginny and Jasper - Part 9 (final)


Hello, everybody... and welcome to Uncle Jasper's Swinging with Marrieds... this is the final chapter of our series called Air Tight... the saga of how Ginny Crosby and I broke her husband of his nicotine addiction... 

Now, farmer John was willing to forgo this day's inspections of his bean field and corn field, but he insisted upon counting his god damned cows... we agreed to allow him this...

But before we could cut him loose... I just had to test him... I said... CAROLINA...

At which time, John expressed his feelings on the situation... he goes... whew... that was one wild ride you and Ginny put me through... 

I said... it sure was, John... and you took us exactly where we needed to go... so, tell me... how bad is it... hanging from your wrists like that? 

Ha... it's getting pretty bad up here, Jasper... but actually, I think if my arms were closer together... I could handle it with no problem... right now, feels like they're about to come outta their sockets... feels like my rib cage is getting squeezed by a... a big old python or something...

Well, Ginny, I see there are two notches in that bar that are closer together... have you ever used 'em?

Yes, but I prefer his feet to be off the ground. 

Oh, you are a cruella deville, aren't you? Well, we're either gonna have to use the other notches or bring him down... hell, it's up to you, John... what do say?

Jasper... you know damned good and well I love trying to play superman for you and Ginny... and if you two wanna keep on playing I'm more than willing to do it... as long as you relieve some of this pressure on me... but there does come a time when a man wants the freedom to... participate a little bit more... you know to... ah, hell... I ain't no good at saying things like this...

What he's trying to say, Jasper... is that John would like to show his appreciation to you for... well... 

For everything, Jasper... and it's kinda hard to do when I'm hanging here about to suffocate...

Ha... there, I proved my point didn't I? John would've stayed right there for us to keep working him over... just like I said... providing we fix his arms so he could breathe... ha. 

Anyway... being the nasty, fornicating fools we are... we didn't even bother to clean up... John and I piled into his pickup, shirtless... just jeans and socks and boots and underwear... he grabbed an apple out of the refrigerator in his workshop, while Ginny went into the house to do whatever... 

The first thing John did, before even starting the engine, was this... Jasper, get in that glove box, take those cigarettes and get rid of 'em... 

Since he didn't give me any specifics, I crushed the pack in my hand... then, as he drove away from the house, I distributed ripped papers and loose tobacco outside open window... tiny bits at a time... still distributing about a quarter mile later when we reached the gate which led to the pasture...

Is that the last pack, John?

Yeah, that's it, Jasper... there ain't no more.   

And that was the end of that... I did not challenge him on it... didn't ask for any guarantees that he wouldn't go into town to buy more... didn't really give a shit whether he smoked or not... it was his decision... besides, I ain't that way... not with anybody... I don't care what people do to pleasure themselves... don't believe this bullshit about second hand smoke, neither... whatever harm it causes to me is nothing compared to the bus fumes and truck fumes and factory fumes we breathe every day... what pisses me off is these do-gooders on their high horse, always making rules to prevent people from having a good time... like ordinances where you can't smoke in the watering holes... what a crock of shit... who the hell's going to go into a tavern and be offended because some poor working stiff is having a smoke along with his beer? Nobody... the people who make these rules never go to places like that anyway... just a bunch of busy-body piss ants... too bad they can't devote their time and energy to an important issue... there's a long list of things that really do need to be fixed... but smoking in a bar is not one of them. 

John and I didn't talk much... because he was counting cattle... or so I thought... about midway through he goes... how many you got so far, Jasper?

Ah, hell, John, I ain't counting 'em... just enjoying the scenery... enjoy being out here in the fresh air, riding around with you. How many have you counted so far?

Ah, I don't really count 'em, Jasper... I know each and every one of 'em... I know which ones cluster together... and I know where they usually hang out... 

So they're social animals... like us...

Yep, some of 'em are loners... but most of 'em have their little groups... and just like people... if you wanna be in that group... you gotta talk your way in... unless you're born into that group... 

You're right, John... that is like people... and I'll bet most of those groups ain't worth the effort... once you go to the trouble of... gaining their acceptance, you realize their little group ain't worth a shit anyway... 

That's exactly how it is, Jasper... now Wilbur... my bull, he'll be in the vicinity of the pond... and all the cows that are getting ready to fuck... they'll be hanging with him... based on what I saw yesterday, I can tell you that there will be six of 'em with Wilbur, maybe five, he might have already nailed one of 'em... 

John did know his livestock... sure enough, as soon as we cleared a rise and the pond came into view... there was Wilbur, about 20 yards from bankside, munching away... and flanking him on all sides, no more than 30 feet away from him, five cows were watching Wilbur's every move... I said... ain't that something... the life of a bull, just eat, drink and fuck... 

Yessir, Jasper... the dream of every man alive... every man who can still do it... but hell, I got no complaints about my current situation... sure is a lot better than it was a couple years ago.

Ha... yeah, John, same goes for me... 

As for Wilbur, he goes through his down times, too... when July's over, I'll take him outta this pasture... make him go without... don't want him making more babies than this pasture can support.

Poor Wilbur... I kinda felt sorry for him until John explained how they milk him and sell his semen, how they make nearly as much off his semen as they do selling livestock... 

John parked the truck near a little wooden ramp he'd built over water's edge... he got out... so, I did too... we met at the front bumper... facing each other... you know I just love the way John wears his jeans... way down low on his belly... not because he's fat... just because he never bothers to pull 'em up after they've worked their way down... before long, they'd be all the way down and off... because John said...

Jasper, have you ever gone skinny-dipping in a farm pond?

No, I haven't... are there snapping turtles in that thing?

Oh, probably, but they prefer fish over peckers... Ginny oughtta be here any time now... bringing us some serious food to eat... finally... until then... you smell like a god damned race horse... strip down and let's get wet... 

Like he didn't smell worse than I did... we left our clothes on the little dock, and no sooner had John and I jumped into the water than did a dually appear on the horizon, with Ginny its driver. Within minutes, she got naked and joined us... we swam, floated, tread water and talked a bit... refreshing ourselves, replacing dungeon-induced sweat with sun-warmed pond water... 

Ginny goes... are you boys hungry?

John and I looked at one another, then at her... our faces must have said it all... something like... are you kidding me? You have to ask us that?

She goes... I take it you are... I just got back from town.

John asked... Did you go to Neidermeyer's? 

Yes I did... 

And with that, John grabbed me by the arm... Come on, Jasper... Ginny bought us some Martha Neidermeyer fried chicken... best in the county... much better than Ginny's...

You'll pay for that, mister...

John was not exaggerating about the chicken... nor any other part of the meal that came with it... and Ginny wasn't joking about the... you'll pay for that, mister... because after we'd finished, Ginny and I became Harold and Kurt... taking on John in a two against one, wrestling match in the shallows... and he did let us win... and we did drag him up on the bank... where we got ourselves covered with mud... where we sprawled John on his back... did some fake punching on him... did some deep-fingered massaging on him... and where we got two hard dicks and one wet pussy ready for action... 

But then, in an unexpected and pleasurable twist of fortune... John and Ginny Crosby teamed up against me... they pushed me into the water... assaulted me... John holding back my arms in a standing full nelson... Ginny giving me fake punches to my gut... Ginny giving me very real kisses to my chest and underwater stomach... John giving me kisses to my neck and the back of my head... and when they were finished there, they brought ME onto the bank... laid ME out spread eagle... laid themselves on either side of me... and tag-teamed me with their hands, lips and tongues... yes cousins, you heard me... that macho stud, John Crosby, and his sexy wife both loved on me... and as if that wasn't enough... the next thing I know, Ginny mounted me... holy crap... my favorite position... laying on my back in the soft mud, while this hot and horny female used me as her tool... crushed me inside her velvety vagina... targeted her clittie with my corona... while her husband knelt beside my chest... leaned down to plant kisses on my chest... raised up to plant kisses on his wife's tits... and then he left me alone with his wife, so she could pleasure herself... and me... uninterrupted... while riding up and down my extremely hard cock.

I didn't really know what John was doing when he came back... he just stood behind Ginny beyond my feet, as though he's gonna watch... never thought anything of it when Ginny lowered herself, sliding her hands through the mud, bringing her fingers up to clutch my shoulders from underneath, bringing her breasts down to rub on my chest... but then I saw John move up behind her, standing above us, his feet straddling both of us... he was stroking himself... his hand and his cock all gooey... and then... he crouched down on his haunches... inserted himself to Ginny's other hole... the available hole... her asshole... 

Now, there is something I should point out to you... in case you hadn't thought of it yourself... I've talked plenty about what a strong man John is... taking the punishment we give him... shooting wads of cum anytime we ask him to... but think about this... for six days, Ginny'd been taking John's cock and my cock into her pussy hole and her asshole... and she'd been taking us multiple times per day.

The point is that Ginny is one strong woman, taking both my cock and John's cock again and again, servicing us inside her loving holes, and never showing any ill effects from our invasions... Now, that's what I call countrified stamina...

And in case you're wondering why I have not described Ginny for you... it is because she belongs to us... first John... then me... we don't want you to know what she looks like... you will just have to use your imagination... 

But I will tell you this... Instantly, her pussy came alive... her vaginal walls tensed around me tight... like they were charged with electricity... and as John slowly worked his fat cock into her ass deeper and deeper, her powerful pussy turned into a vibrator... holy shit, my cock felt like a thousand little ants were crawling all over it... fire ants... her pussy was on fire... it kept getting hotter... especially when her husband achieved full penetration... laid his chest onto her back... rammed his fat sausage into her gut... he pressed down on her... she pressed down on me... my cock in her pussy as deep as I could go... her pelvic bone pressing mine... why the poor thing... eight inches of hard man meat spearing her from above and below, from her front side and her back side... 

John put his feet in the mud, raised up on his haunches, grabbed his woman by her hips... lifted her ass up to take his cock... slammed her pussy down to take my cock... he manhandled her... shared her with me... slammed her back and forth... up for him... down for me... she was writhing like a madwoman... rubbing her tits on my furred chest... digging her fingers into my shoulder blades... locking our mouths together... fucking my throat with her out of control tongue... 

John did all the work... manipulating our vessel... raising up her ass, spearing her with his cock... slamming her back down... impaling her with my cock... she took us like a pro... her muscles crushing the both of us... in her ass... in her vagina... he was picking up the pace, his forearms, biceps and triceps working hard... like a fine-tuned machine... the friction of her electrified pussy took me to the brink... her tits rubbing my chest sent me teetering on the precipice... I's losing my balance... losing my senses... her tongue penetrated my throat... I wanted to grunt... I wanted to groan... wanted to scream, but I's too busy sucking her tongue... I didn't know what the hell I's doing anyway... my cock'd never felt anything like this before... my brain was in never-never land... taken to some place no drug can equal... my cock kept growing inside her... felt like a 20-incher... John'd lift her up... I'd gain another inch... John'd slam her down... my cock'd touch his... she was riding me like a stallion... I was hung like a draft horse... my nuts were shrinking... down to nothing... two little peas in a pod ready to fire their load... and John worked the three of us like a steam engine... up and down and up and down and oh my god i'll shoot a load to the fucking moon... etc... orgasm... 

I don't even remember what happened there for awhile... ha... shit I almost passed out on that one... couldn't tell you who shot first... or the what... or uh, how it all ended... all I remember is that we were stacked like pancakes... John on top of Ginny, Ginny on top of me... as I slowly sank into the mud... and after things had calmed down a bit... John'd slipped out of Ginny... Ginny took herself off of me... and the Crosby's laid on either side of me... me, on my back... they, on their sides... John's hairy thigh across my belly... both their hands rubbing my chest... with mud, ha... and both of 'em kissing me... on my cheeks... on my mouth... that's right, both John and Ginny Crosby were taking turns... kissing me on my mouth... guess you could say that's how they showed their appreciation... actions speak louder than words... 

The Crosbys and I took us another swim, watched the sun set over that same rise from which we'd come... then we climbed the ladder onto John's little dock... didn't bother putting our clothes back on... took us a shower when we got to the house... this time we conserved water... showered together... spent the rest of our time together... fondling one another... giving each other back rubs... and front rubs... working ourselves up for more rounds of multiple insertions... all in the comfort of their upstairs bedroom...

Saturday morning, they went their way and I went mine... all three of us with enough memories to last a lifetime... all three of us burning with anticipation... for the time when we could once again... show our... appreciation... 

And we have done just that... several times... will continue to do so, best I can tell... more fodder for my broadcasts... more fodder for my... ha... raging hard on... mmm, mmm... just thinking about John and Ginny Crosby is all it takes.

That is the end of this story. 

  

  

No comments: