Sunday, June 7, 2015

Farmer John, Ginny and Jasper - Part 6

Now, about the time John was inviting me to leave the guest bedroom to join him and Ginny in their bedroom... John's 24 hour anniversary passed by unnoticed... his first full day of going nicotine free... and it went by unnoticed because there is nothing to celebrate... the second day is worse than the first... I had already told Ginny that our best play was to not mention the subject at all unless we absolutely had to... and it was my intention to keep him in bed as long as he'd stay... because sleeping is just about the best way to get through it...

Sex is another good way... unfortunately, John... like most people who smoke... made it a habit to light up right after sex... and even John couldn't keep his dick going all day long without a break... so we did our best to keep him in bed with dozing, while we loved on him with our hands and lips... told him to get on his belly so we could take turns massaging his muscles... Ginny'd do his back while I did his legs... then we'd switch so I could do his back while she did his legs... then they worked on me the same way... and THEN... John and I worked on Ginny... 

Do I need bother telling you that we both ended up at the tops of her mountainous breasts? Well, I'll tell you anyway... John had the left one and I had the right... and what started with hands and thumbs progressed to lips and tongues... and what started with her titties progressed to her vagina... I made that move, slowly working my mouth onto first her belly, then her pussy hole... I feasted upon her... my first meal of the day... and while John positioned himself in a squat above her face... so she could put her mouth to his dangling bull nuts... I raised up on all fours and put my hard cock to her salivating vagina... and while I slowly thrust myself into her, clipping her clittie with my corona... she grabbed her husband's dick and crammed it into her mouth... his knees on either side of her head, her head propped up on two pillows... his hands clutching the headboard... his butt giving me just enough room so I could put my mouth to her titties while long stroking her pussy with my power tool. 

God, what a team we had become... working in such magical synchronization... connecting ourselves strictly with movements... no need to verbalize what we wanted to do... we just did it... and loved it... 

It was about noontime when we finally wallowed out of that bed. I figured that with this being a farm family... breakfast would be a big deal... you know, the works... and while usually that was the case... on this day it was not. After we all showered and dressed... Ginny fixed us oatmeal and toast... then John and I headed out to perform an abbreviated version of his daily duties. 

He and I piled into his Silverado pickup truck... first stop... 120 acres worth of soybeans... he parked... and we got out to inspect the flowering plants for insects... we walked the rows side by side for about an hour... me instructed to alert him to any bugs I saw... he knowing which ones were unimportant and which ones were not... didn't see any bad insects, so we drove to his second field... 90 acres of corn, and went through the same routine...

John didn't say much as we were doing our chores... and neither did I... I figured he was pining for a cigarette pretty bad... I also suspect he had a pack in the glove box directly in front of my knees... you know, for emergencies... and I also know that had I not been there he would have smoked one by now... as for me, I was satisfied to reminisce silently about all that had transpired so far... and the number one thought in my brain was this... if we continued at the same pace we'd set for ourselves up to this point in time... well... this was going to rank as one of my best-ever vacations... I just hoped that my peter could hang in there with these two, sex-crazed, wild-ass country people. 

It took us awhile to inventory the cattle... not that they were in separate pastures, but some were clustered in tree growth, some congregated around the pond and some grazed in open field... so John had to drive from one area to another and count... had me count 'em too, since I didn't have anything better to do... but as John drove near the pond, I just had to ask him something...

Hey, John, did you ever have any cool downs here in this pond? Like you and Harold and Kurt did at Hoover's pond?

No, Jasper... my brother or my dad could have shown up at any time here... besides, as you can see this pond is out in the open... Hoover's had a cluster of trees nearby which kinda kept us hidden... 

Well, I can see where you wouldn't want to be carrying on with anybody while your dad and brother were on the property somewhere... even if you were hidden... oh, ladies and gentlemen, by the way... this refers to some boyhood sexual explorations done by John and his two buddies when they were teenagers hauling hay in the summertime... if you want to hear Jardonn's version of the events, I did a scripted rendition of it called From Out of Nowhere... he added a bunch of anal stuff to spice it up... changed a whole bunch of shit to make it more his story than my and John's story... but the bottom line is... this is where and how I first met John Crosby... and it was a one on one situation... John just told me about what he and those other two fellas used to do... and I, shall we say, seized the moment.

Anyway, as we now return to the Crosby pond... John Crosby made a rather startling announcement... 

He goes... Jasper, I want you to know that you saved my marriage.

Oh, did I now... do you care to explain how I did that?

Ha... well, not exactly the marriage, just the bedroom part of it. 

Oh, you mean this tortured hero business?

Damn right... hell, you know what can happen when you're married... after you have a kid or two, you fall into the trap... sex on a schedule... same thing once every other day or so... same position... do your thing, usually in the dark and quiet so the kid doesn't hear you... then it gets to be once a week... then every other week... and before long you just don't give a shit anymore. 

Yeah... I know... I've heard this sad tale far too often... about people getting bored with one another... Is that how Ginny felt about it too?

Probably... we never talked about it... make no mistake... she worships me... always has... case you couldn't already tell... 

Oh, I could tell right off... and we already talked about how lucky you are...

No doubt about that... and I feel the same about her... it was just boredom like you say, that's all it was... and more my fault than hers... but when you resurrected those old games... well, Ginny jumped right on it... and since then, I've been firing loads like I's 14 all over again. 

Ha... well, shit, John... tell me something I don't know.

Ok, I will... first of all... there should be 94 head of cattle in this pasture... how many have you counted? 

Uh, 96.

See, Jasper, that's why you could never be a farmer... you have got to keep your eye on every living thing that you own.

No arguments here, John... too much responsibility for me, too much stress. I load and off-load truck trailers eight hours a day... then I go home... end of story. 

And you fuck. 

Oh, yeah... I do plenty of that... and I suck and I eat...

And you're damn good at all of it, Jasper... speakin' of eatin'... we're meeting Ginny for lunch.

Lunch? It's nearly 4 in the afternoon. 

Well, Jasper, we're on our vacation schedule now, aren't we... and I say it's time for lunch... after our swim. 

And with that, John headed for Wilson's creek... on his property... named for his great, great-grandfather Wilson Crosby who laid claim to this spot of earth after the Civil War. Ginny was there waiting for us, having backed up the bed of a humongous dually pickup, also a Chevy, right next to the water... tailgate down. 

Come on boys... said the naked lady submerged in water halfway covering her titties... time to rinse away your sweat. We stripped... and we joined her... Now here was a hole much deeper than the rest of the creek... and this is where we swam and frolicked... eventually, John and Ginny were standing in water up to their necks... hugging and kissing one another. 

John goes... come on, Jasper... get up here behind Ginny so I can hug the both of you... I did and he grabbed my shoulder blades... pulled me towards him... crushing her between us... her poor titties smashed against his chest... 

Ginny goes... my god, you two... I think I've died and gone to heaven... just melting away here between my pair of... hot, sexy men... Ha... I kissed her neck... kissed her shoulders, back of her moistened head... John rubbed his wet chest against her wet titties... clamped us all together in his powerful arms... sucked on his wife's tongue... I got my hands on his shoulder blades... squeezed us together even tighter... I felt reverberations running up and down her spine when John inserted his cock to her pussy hole... and Ginny unlocked her mouth from John's .. looked up to the overhanging branches... and gasped... oh, my god, you two are driving me crazy... I can't get enough... Jasper... I want you... in the back of the truck... in the basket... get the jar... jar of vaseline... get in me, Jasper... gotta have you both... go. 

I separated... found what she wanted... lubed my cock... kept a healthy gob on my hand... kept it above water until I's behind her again... lubed up her ass... inserted myself slowly... waited for her to accept me... slipped my hands between John's belly and hers... pulled her belly towards me... came forward with my cock... listened to her groans of pleasure... told John to squeeze us together... he grabbed my shoulder blades and I got his... and together... we double impaled our precious Ginny... we thrust our hard dicks into her as deep as we could go... the head of my cock making contact with his... inside of her... ha... at least it felt like it... in unison, Ginny's men retracted... in unison, Ginny's men came forward... we crushed her between us... connected ourselves inside her... shish kabobbed her... John and I were in perfect harmony... retracting and thrusting in a synchronized partnership... a double impalement of the two female holes...  our woman collapsed... her body overwhelmed by our two-pronged dominance... but her body could not collapse... we held her aloft... crushed her between us... our manly chests enveloping her in our wet and fur-covered vise... our mighty cocks penetrating her from opposite directions...    

She tried to contort... she tried to convulse, but there was no room for her movement... shockwaves caused her body to quiver... moans of uncontrolled female pleasure drowned out the streaming current... grunts of caveman dominance drowned out her female moans, as Ginny became a rag doll... all resistance gone... consumed with surrender... consumed with ecstasy... female screams drowned out male grunts... female milk exploded inside vaginal walls... male milk gushed inside rectal walls... a third explosion... male milk flooding female pussy... three human bodies melted... our heat cooled by bubbling water... John's fingers dug into me deep, mine disappeared into him... Ginny's breasts all but disappeared... crushed and stimulated by masculine pectorals... and as the throes of triple orgasm rendered us ALL useless rags... we all three collapsed... our knees faltering... two male cocks slipping out of heated darkness and into cooling liquid... ah... steam... shshshshs...

None of us were hungry for food... we were hungry for each other... and as one we made our way to the shallows near bankside... where we could float... Ginny, centered between her men, our bodies submerged, nearly horizontal... our heads aloft, so we could kiss... so John could kiss Ginny, so I could kiss Ginny, so Ginny could kiss the both of us...

And with our hands we felt one another... our skin soothed by Wilson's creek, protected from hot air of July... and it became quite clear to all of us that... we were finding it more and more difficult to keep our hands to ourselves... and it was inevitable that what we started with our hands would progress to lips and tongues... and with two men sucking on two female breasts... it became even more clear that... all inhibitions were falling by the wayside... John and Ginny Crosby were 100 percent comfortable with me... and I with them... no hidden jealousies over who was doing what to whom, no hurt feelings as to why John was needing my special talents when our paths crossed... no questioning as to why for nearly two years he'd finagled ways to... secretly connect with me in that hotel room... no resistance as to why John finally decided to share his love for Ginny with me... it is because he loves her that he told her about us... because he knew just how much she does love him... and it is because she loves him that he knew he could trust her... to keep his secrets secret... and it is because she loves him that she embraced the chance to fulfill his needs. A new spark to re-energize what was slipping away from them... that's what I represent to Ginny... and to John... and believe you me, I count my blessings every day... because I am that spark... I am the privileged soul who is lucky enough to be a part of their SECOND life... their new-found lust... to rekindle and solidify what was already there... their never-ending passion... for one another.

Yes, we did get off again, all three of us, then we finally got around to the meal Ginny'd brought for us to eat... which we devoured while sitting on the dually's tailgate... naked... our feet dangling in the cool water... 

Now, these things I've described for you... from the time we left their under the barn dungeon until our fornication in Wilson's creek... that pretty much became our routine for the next several days... as I continued to stick with John like flypaper 24 hours a day... whether he was sleeping, working, or sexing... but don't you worry... there will be variations on this theme... otherwise... the story would for all intents and purposes be over... but it's not over... John's got a long way to go to get through his misery... while Ginny and I've got a... few more ideas on ways to keep him occupied. 

As for now... we will leave it at the creek... and fantasize of multiple orgasms in hot July.

Part 7 in a week

No comments: