Sunday, May 31, 2015

Farmer John, Ginny and Jasper - Part 5

Hello, everybody... this is Jasper McCutcheon... did I tell you that John and Ginny Crosby sleep in a king sized bed? Of course I didn't... I had never seen it... never even seen their bedroom... didn't figure I was going to either... not on that first night. 

All three bedrooms were upstairs... their daughter's... theirs... and one guest bedroom... that's where they put me... in a regular sized, antique poster bed... that squeaked... this is after we had our dinner and sat down to watch a broadcast movie on television... most of through which John snored. Ginny said that's what he usually does whether he's been put through the ringer or not. He woke up for the evening local news, weather and sports... and then we shut down the house... bed time... for sleeping. 

Now, make no mistake, I was dead tired... problem is... I usually work either 3 to 11 shift or 11 to 7... so my brain was on work schedule even though my body was not... and to be honest... I was feeling a bit lonely... started having suspicious fantasies that they were in there making love to one another without me... pretty fucking bold of me, wouldn't you say... after all, they are a married couple... what the hell business is it of mine what they do when the lights are out... Anyway, I was just about to pull out my pecker and jack it off when a knock came on my door... 

Jasper, you still awake?

Yes, John, I am... The door opened... John turned on the light... stood there in his white briefs. 

Well, get your ass in here with us... we just put you in here so you can mess up the room... make it look like somebody's staying in here.  

Now, even though nothing happened then and there... it still made me much happier to be in their bed with them... John and I kept our underwear on... Ginny stayed in her skimpy nightgown... and guess who slept in the middle... John did... that's for two reasons... number one... Ginny and I used him for our pillow... rubbed our hands on him when we felt like it... the other reason was so that John could not go anywhere without waking one of us up... you know, in case he had a mind to go sneak a cigarette somewhere... ha...  

He didn't... none of us had a mind to do anything but sleep... until sometime in the still darkness... when John cast us both aside... 

I gotta go piss...

Ginny goes... Jasper, honey... you better go with him...

John says... Oh, for Christ sakes, Ginny... there ain't any cigarettes hidden in the bathroom...

So you say... Jasper... go... 

Ha... I did... I followed him... went in there with him... you know, I just love a man who can unleash his stream with no hesitation... did I ever mention to you that John's pecker is about two inches thick... and when it's geared for action... it's somewhere between 7 and 8 inches long... that oughtta be enough to fill about any hole you could find... don't you think. I started my own stream about five seconds after he got his going...

Hey, John... are you sore from yesterday's workout?

Sore where?

Ha... anywhere... your spine... your belly... your nuts or your dick.

Well, Jasper, I ain't so sore that I can't be open to suggestions... besides... it is a rare occasion when Ginny lets me start my day without getting me off one way or another... only time she doesn't is when I tell her I need to skip a day.  Ain't I a lucky son of a bitch?

Yes, John, you are... and it's good that you know that. 

Ha.. that ain't the half of it, Jasper.

Now, unbeknownst to us, while John and I were having our man talk in the upstairs bathroom, Ginny had crawled out of bed and relieved herself in the downstairs bathroom... and we all converged at the same time back in their bedroom... Ginny was now naked, except for one item... she was wearing a burgundy and cream colored letter jacket...

She goes... Jasper, did you know that John was a football stud in high school? Broke the state record for tackles his senior year...

No, I didn't... what position did you play, John?

Middle linebacker on defense... running back on offense. 

Damn, that's a lot of work for one man...

Well, when you only got 16 players on your team... 11 of 'em's gonna play both sides, aren't they...

Ginny piped in... Jasper, would you like to see how John and I did it the first time?

Ha.. you know I would... I assume you were both still in high school...

(G) Yes we were... John took me to a motel room... but guess what? He uh... had a bit of trouble getting himself started. 

What? I find that hard to believe... are you telling me that John Crosby couldn't get a hard on?

(G) Oh, no, Jasper... that's not it... he was fully erect... I guess the best way to put it is that he was a bit... apprehensive. 

Ok, John Crosby... explain yourself. 

Well, Jasper... it's not as though I hadn't fucked before... never had a problem doing it before either... but that night was homecoming... after a hard-fought game with Maysville... which we lost by 3... and then the damned homecoming dance... well in other words... I was worn out. 

So, how did you get him motivated, Ginny?

By taking charge of the situation... she motioned to her husband... Strip down and get on the bed, John... let's redo this... for Jasper...

Ha... like they weren't doing it for themselves, too... Ginny explained that they'd wasted half an hour with John laying on top of her... most of that time with him totally missing her hot spot... until eventually she announced that she had to go to the bathroom... 

She goes... I just told John that so I could get him out of me and go freshen myself up... figure out a way for us to start all over... that's when I got the idea to put on his letter jacket. 

Now, it is at this point that Ginny stopped talking to me... and started talking to John... just like she'd done all those years ago...

(G) Well, Mr. Homecoming king... get ready for your Homecoming queen... 

With John laying on his back... hands folded behind his head... Ginny straddled him... still wearing his letter jacket... her knees were on the mattress at either side of his rib cage... her ass on his belly... his hard dick conveniently nestled in her butt crack. 

She goes... you might be top dog on the football field... but here... now... you belong to me...

She pressed her hands onto his chest... leaned forward and buried her tongue into his mouth... then, she raised up... scooted back... lifted his cock in her hand and inserted it to her vagina.

Oh, John... I've waited three years for you...

She slowly... lowered herself upon him... taking his thick, powerful meat all the way into her...

I've let you poke just about every hole in this county... 

She flexed her vaginal walls... crushing him inside her warm, wet, velvety vise.

Because I knew someday... I'd have you all to myself... have you right here where I want you.

She raised herself up... clipped the head of his dick... rubbing him on her clittie... and then she began her slow, torturous glide up and down his mighty pole... squeezing the hell out of him with every stroke.

And now that I've got you... I am never letting you go... do you hear me John Crosby? Those other tramps can fawn over you all they like... you belong to me... from now on... all mine... now and forever.

Ha... John didn't even answer... unless you can call that little whimper he let out some sort of answer... not an answer really... more of a surrender... a moan of unbridled ecstasy... as John Crosby gave himself up to her... 

Now, make no mistake... I was hypnotized by what I saw... as I stood there by the side of the bed watching her ride up and down on him... watching him curl his toes... puff up his chest... watching her crush the hell out of him... her vaginal juices moistening both his pubes and hers... but the time did come when I had to get me a... closer look... I wanted to get up close and personal with the center of the action... and what better place to get a bird's eye view... than from the perch called John's belly.

I crawled onto the bed... laid my head upon him... laid my cheek atop his navel... watched her vagina... slowly glide up and down his... thick meat... and as she raised herself on the upstroke... I inched myself towards the two of them... so that when she returned on the downstroke... my tongue was waiting for her... I tasted her heavenly female syrup... investigated her pulsating... vagina... while she stayed right there at the bottom of her husband's pole... his amazing fuck tool splitting her... filling her... with its deep penetration... all the way into her gut. Ginny was in control... taking him all the way inside her... well, that was her choice... a stimulatingly satisfying choice. 

With my right hand I reached up... peeled back her athlete husband's... letter jacket... fully exposing her breasts to open air... I felt their soft skin... I squeezed them tenderly... I rubbed my thumbs across her firm nipples... while my tongue raced from man to woman... the base of his shaft... her labia... majora... minora... my tongue didn't know or care which was which or what was what... I tasted... I felt... I inhaled bubbles of lubrication. 

And as my fondling of her breasts caused her to increase the tempo of her strokes... I raised myself to straddle her husband with my knees... I sat on her husband's belly... and I followed her... loving her breasts... one with my hand, the other with my mouth... I moved in unison with her... up and down... sucking on her titty... as though she was to give me her mother's milk... ah, yes... tastes so sweet... 

I slid my hands up behind her... beneath her jacket... along her spine... and I clutched my fingers into her shoulder blades... my mouth engulfed her titty... and this beautiful woman started to sing for her men... her melody of unrestrained lust... of a... gradually, intensifying uncontrolled ecstasy... as she thrust her chest towards me... cast aside her letter jacket... allowing it to fall upon her husband's legs... leaving his feet exposed... his toes curling... feet writhing... 

Her melody climbed in pitch... increased its volume... as she quickened the pace of her mesmerizing... powerful strokes upon her husband's mighty, impaling cock... my mouth stayed with her... sucking her titty... licking her nipple... maneuvering from her left breast to her right breast... my hands pulling her towards me... as she broke into a steady gallop... riding up and down her husband's all-consuming man meat... riding her stallion... her Trojan warrior... riding her linebacker... her running back... this woman took her super stud jock athlete straight down the field and into her... AHHH... don't make me use that obvious... football cliche... you know where she took him... more importantly... she took herself with him... this man and this woman performed their celebration together... and the sounds they made... contortions and writhings... well, cousins... there is nothing more beautiful in this world than the simultaneous internal explosions of man and woman... two lovers... expressing their love with the same passion on this night as they did on their first night...

And there I was... right there with them... oh, god... what a gift... to think that they want to share everything they feel for one another... with me... and as if that wasn't enough... just imagine the rush I got... when a rough... working man hand reached up to stroke my primed pecker... oh god damn... about 10 seconds later I was shooting my cum onto Ginny's belly... while I continued to worship her tits... and she continued to squeeze her husband's drained cock inside her vaginal walls... 

Sunrise was just now throwing a pale light into our bedroom... we untangled ourselves... made our visits to the bathrooms... again... and laid down on the bed just as we had been before... we went back to sleep... 

Now I didn't know this until they told me later, but most times of the year they'd be getting up with the sunrise... but not now... this was July... the cornfields and the beanfields were planted... nothing to do but let 'em grow... the cattle had pasture in which to graze... nothing to do but count 'em... make sure they were all where they were supposed to be... 

John would be making the rounds later in the day... and Jasper would accompany him to make sure he wasn't tempted to... well, you know what... but for now... the Crosby's and Jasper were on vacation... and that is exactly where I am going to leave it... for now.  

So, until next time, this is Jasper McCutcheon, saying goodnight to you... and sweet dreams. 

__________

Part 6 in a week

No comments: