Sunday, May 10, 2015

Farmer John, Ginny and Jasper - Part 2

If you want to hear the audio play for which this text was written, go to Jardonn's Erotic Tales.com and look under the Swinging With Marrieds banner for story called Air Tight.  

Part 2: 

We weren’t in any hurry. Ginny likes it slow... at least for the first fifteen minutes or so... then I can always feel her velvety muscles start to squeeze on me... harder and harder... every time I take my mushroom in there to clip her clittie. Oh, yeah... that’s when she starts crushing me... And do you wanna know how we both got off... of course you do... me laying on top of her... smothering her... penetrating her... Ginny and I looked at John... while he looked at us... and whether he meant to or not... John performed for us... flexing his muscles... straining against his ropes of bondage... groaning, growling... filling his lungs to capacity... raising up that big old chest of his... tightening those hard-ass belly muscles of his... and oh, yeah... John’s fat, hard pecker was bouncing all over his belly... flinging pre-come every which way... oh, yeah... that’s how Ginny and I got off... just about the same time, too... 

Now, John certainly never got a break... but Ginny and I did... hell, we had to have our come down... didn’t we? She stayed on her back, while I laid beside her, resting on my elbow, facing John... who continued to watch us... he saw me hand-rub her belly... and her tits... watched me use my lips on those same places, every now and then... that’s how Ginny and I took our little break, while John continued to suffer on his torture bench. 

John’s dick seemed to calm down a little bit after Ginny and I were done. She asked him if he needed to piss... he said that he did... so she got him one of those hospital urine bottles... stuck his cock in there and let him go... After she dumped his piss and flushed the toilet, Ginny came back and sat right down on John’s chest with her legs straddling his torture bench. She goes... how do you feel now, hot shot? Still want a smoke?  

Uh... hell yes I want a smoke. 

Well, what we need to do is crush out all that brown shit, so your lungs can go back to pink... Jasper, sit on his belly... I did... Ginny faced John... I faced John’s dick... and we both bounced up and down on him. We’d stand up... then we’d fall down... gravity and our full weight crushing him... never at the same time... soon as Ginny’d lift off his chest, I’d plop down onto his belly... soon as I’d stand up, she’d come crashing down... and while Ginny and I were crushing the air outta him, she asked me a question I’d never considered before...

She goes... Jasper, do you think it’s possible for a man to get off without anything touching his penis for stimulation? 

I don’t know... I’ve never seen it done... I suppose it is possible if he has some other body part that’s super sensitive. 

Oh, believe me... he does... let’s do a little research... want to? 

Yes, ma’am... whatever you say... Both of us got off of him... and Ginny went into the bathroom, returning with a rubber band... standard, uh, newspaper type... eighth of an inch wide, and about three inches long... Here, Jasper you do it... Ginny gave me very specific instructions... she goes... put it around his dick, take it down under his balls, now, I’ll hold his cock straight up, then you twist that rubber band, double it, and snap it onto the base of his shaft. 

Oops... I was a little bit clumsy with my double twist... ripped out a few his pubic hairs... but I did manage to keep the single strap of the rubber band beneath his balls, while I got the double strap wound tightly around the base of his cock... 

Oh, me... Oh, my... John instantly filled with blood... not just his dick, no, those bull-sized nuts of his swelled to an even bigger size... their skin stretched tight... immediately turned a dark red... and, not only that... the tension of the rubber band forced his hard dick to hang in mid-air, hovering about one inch above his belly... 

Now, I can’t tell you how long our session of research on John’s body lasted, but it must have been at least an hour, maybe two... when you got a strong man like that all tied up and at your disposal... you tend to lose track of time... Ginny’s idea was for us to start at his feet, and then work our way along the length of his body, until we found out which techniques on which body parts brought him the most pleasure. 

And how could we tell? Simple... we gauged his excitement by the length of time between his involuntary clinches... when his scrotum would tighten up... cause his dick to rise even higher above his belly... stand at attention... the longer it stood at attention... and the frequency with which it did so... that’s what told us we were making him feel pretty damned good. 

On his feet, we started by using our hands, Ginny took his left foot, I got the right... we rubbed on ‘em with our fingers... with the palms of our hands... we pinched the skin between each of his toes... then we used our nails on the soles of his feet... next, we started using our mouths... then our tongues... then our teeth... and based upon our research, Ginny and I came to the conclusion that John likes the feel of fingernails lightly scraping the length of his soles, because when we did this, not only did he arch back his toes for us to do so... his scrotum held that dick of his up for nearly 15 seconds at a time before letting it go...

We didn’t get much action from working on his legs... but he did seem to enjoy it when we grabbed a few hairs in our fingers and tugged on ‘em... specially on his thick, muscular calves... 

Needless to say, we didn’t do anything with his genitals... and we had to be very careful not to touch any part of his penis when we were working on his belly... but it was very clear that on this hard-muscled, fur-covered masterpiece... John likes it wet... with spit... so we drooled on him... sliming him up with our hands... darkening those hairs... manipulating those muscles...

Ginny dribbled her saliva into his stretched belly button... filled it up to the rim... and then I took my finger... rubbed it all around in there... pressed down on the skin of his belly button knot... and we watched his cock spring into the air like it was charged with electricity... standing there at 30 degrees for about 30 seconds... until I took my finger out.  

Now, John was a very cooperative lab rat... he never complained... stayed mostly quiet other than his heavy breathing and an occasional groan... but that all changed when we got to his nipples... hell, it was no mystery to me... nor to Ginny either... I already had a nickname for them... his two little triggers... something I discovered the first time I hooked up with him... long before Ginny even knew that John and I were carrying on... no, our first time together is a story unto itself... one I likely will never tell, because neither John nor I care to risk spoiling it... those memories are for John, and for me... no one else. 

The sensation of our fingers and thumbs lightly pinching his nipples... twisting his glorious little knobs... transformed John... whereas before John was content to lay there... all stretched out... absorbing and basking in our praise of him... now, John truly did begin to suffer... he writhed in unbridled lust... and when we  progressed from using our fingers to using our mouths... sucking on his nipples like they were baby bottles... John Crosby was truly tortured... nearly driven insane... needing and wanting an orgasm that could not come... never mind that he was stretched across that bench... his back nearly broken in two... never mind that he’d been that way for several hours... John thrust his chest into the air... feeding us his nipples, demanding that we suck on them... begging us to finish him... 

(John:) Ah, god damn, not that... anything but that... ah, I can’t take it... ah... don’t do this to me... not my tits... ah, one of you gotta get me off... come on just touch me one time... I’ll shoot a load to the next county... please... why do you wanna torture me  this way... 

It really was tragic... that poor man... he wanted to get off in the worst way... but he couldn’t... you can’t get any friction from air... and that’s all John’s cock and balls had access to... air... he needed just one little push, so he could finish himself... and I knew exactly what might do the trick... 


Part 3 in a week

No comments: