Monday, May 25, 2015

Farmer John, Ginny and Jasper - Part 4

Our next session saw John again on his flat bench, as John and Ginny played a game of interstellar interrogation. 

Ginny says: And so, Captain John Crosby... it has come down to this... I've chased you from the far ends of the solar system, to right here, right now... welcome to my dome of despair... I trust you are comfortable with my accommodations?

Comfort is impossible... as long as you and your... hideous face are in the room with me.

My goodness... for someone in your predicament, your attitude seems inappropriate... look at you... chained and helpless... your entire body is at my mercy... and did you notice how I've elevated your chest, your belly... and your manhood... making them a bit more accessible? 

The only thing I've noticed is that... I can't decide which is worse... your unbearable appearance... your gagging breath... or your nostril burning odor.  

Fine, Captain... go ahead and throw your insults... it won't be long now... soon, you'll be begging me to stop torturing you... then you'll sing a different tune... you will tell me the secret ingredient... or I will crush it out of you... but either way... I will have it... and then I,  Geneva Falatia will rule the galaxy... you and all other inferior males will bow and grovel before me... are you ready to begin? 

If that's what it takes to shut you up... then yes... get on with it, woman. 

Captain Crosby... prepare to be milked... and with that, she sat down on his rubber band wrapped and still hard cock... rammed it straight up into her pussy hole she did... 

Oh, my god... what are you doing to me? 

You will know soon enough, Captain... you, man slave... (she pointed to me)... fetch the sphere of suffering... 

She pointed to a large ball in the middle of John's workout equipment... it was a medicine ball, and upon lifting it I guessed it to be about 25 pounds. 

Ginny... or uh, Geneva Falatia goes... this is your last chance Captain... talk now, save yourself... 

Uh... never... 

Man slave, drop it...

I did... Huagh... from about waist level... right where Geneva pointed... Captain Crosby's third and as of yet untested point of interest... his stretched, sunken, 100 percent vulnerable belly... and when that medicine ball crashed into his muscle with a deep thud... all the come from his previous orgasm came squishing out in all directions... splattering me, splattering Geneva, splattering the Captain. 

Give it to him again... higher this time... 

From my belly to his... ugh... again... ugh. (repeat)

And all the time I's doing this... Geneva Falatia rode up and down her man's hard, thick, penetrating cock... oh yes, my friends... this time our tortured hero was heading for an orgasm any man would be proud to experience... 

Are you ready to talk? 

Uhh... no... never... 

(me) Oh, our Captain is one hell of an actor... you should have seen him straining against his ropes... puffing up his chest... flexing his belly muscles... daring me to drop that ball on him again... while his wifey crushed the hell out of his fat, juicy pecker.  

Let him have it... from your chest...

Ugh... higher... ugh... are you going to talk? 

(Man sounds)... again... higher... ugh... ugh... 

Talk now, Crosby... no man can take this... 

She was riding on him a mile a minute... slamming herself down onto his pelvic bone... telling me to go higher... ugh... higher... ugh... until that ball was coming down on him from above my head... ugh... ugh... oh, my god... etc... orgasm.. 

She wasn't finished... and he didn't argue... nobody said the safe word to end it... she goes... man slave... sit on his chest... facing me... 

I tossed the ball to the floor... did what she said... while she leaned forward, planted her hands onto his belly for leverage, and put her lips to me... she continued fucking herself with his cock, while skull fucking me inside her mouth... 

Ha... After watching that performance... and remembering everything I'd seen and heard during that performance... well, cousins... Uncle Jasper fired his load into her mouth big time... and in no time... and no sooner had she swallowed everything I had to give her... and spit out my cock... Geneva Falatia let out a scream to awaken the universe... she orgasmed big time... and in no time. 

Now, after we untangled, Ginny and I stood there looking down at John, and I expected he'd be saying the word to end all this, but he didn't... he laid right there looking back at us, waiting and wondering what other atrocities awaited him... Ginny rolled her eyes, and then we both shook our heads in amazement... and admiration... for our tortured hero... ha... we couldn't help ourselves... we both dropped to our knees and worshiped him... kissing on him, hand rubbing him... on his chest and belly and face... telling him he was our hero... our muscled up, strong assed man god... hell, it's true... he outlasted us... John Crosby wore us out... stayed right there ready for more... finally, when we'd had our fill of him... Ginny said it... Carolina... and we untied his ropes... cut the rubber band from his very healthy cock, and helped him sit up. 

After John got his spine limbered up, we all got dressed, left their little underground dungeon beneath the barn and headed for the house... it was about 4 pm... we showered, separately, and then Ginny started dinner... the rest of the evening was pure vanilla... in fact, I might as well warn you... it'd be a day or two before we got wound up enough to do any more of that heavy shit... but hell, there are other ways for two men and one woman to pleasure themselves without ropes and benches and rubber band and medicine ball and rubbing alcohol. 


Part 5 in a week

No comments: