Monday, May 18, 2015

Farmer John, Ginny and Jasper - Part 3

If you want to listen to the audio for which these scripts were written, go to Jardonn's Erotic Tales.com and find story titled Air Tight under the Swinging With Marrieds banner. 

Part 3:

I left Mr. & Mrs. Crosby as they were, headed for the bathroom medicine cabinet... and much to my delight... I found what I was looking for... 

Ha... I knelt down by John’s nuts... they were swollen... huge... looked like two fists put together... their sensitive skin was stretched tight... filled with blood... filled with come... ready to explode... and I was about to light his fuse... from my bottle... to my fingers... to John’s nuts... isopropyl alcohol... ah, yes... so cool, so refreshing... for the first few seconds... then it starts to burn... and as I added one layer after another... painting his already sensitive nuts with my evil liquid... John’s tortured balls were set on fire... he moaned like a wounded animal... he arched his back... thrust his cock into the air... and I moved back next to his chest... rejoined Ginny to help her suck on his tits... while I tipped the bottle... saturated my finger... coated his nuts with another layer of hot sauce... and in between my tit sucking... I motivated him...

Come on, John... you tough ass son of a bitch... fire that load you got built up in there... you fucking he-man... nobody can defeat you... you pumped up muscle man... come on, shoot it... you super-stud, you... show us what a man can do... there ain’t no man in the world like you, John... you strong ass son of a bitch... no torture’s gonna break you... you’re our hero, John... you hear me... you are the ultimate male animal... nobody’s as strong as you are... nobody can break you down... show ‘em, John... spit in their eye with you come... show ‘em what a man like you can do... show ‘em what a man is... John... 

Ah, Jasper... Ah, Ginny... god I love you... oh, my god... (sounds of spew)...

And so... John Crosby proved that yes, indeed, a man truly can get off without anything at all touching the head of his dick... but as you can well imagine... even though John’s stomach and belly were saturated with his come... the entire episode left him unfulfilled... his poor cock still needed for something to touch it... 

His loving wife was the first to speak... she asked her husband if he wanted a cigarette... ha, he said no... I’d rather get off at least one more time... and she asked her husband if would prefer a pussy to perform this task... or a mouth... John said... um... give me a Jasper BJ, then give me a Ginny fuck.  

Ladies and gentlemen... I am proud to announce, that John Crosby stayed right there on his torture bench... to receive both of his requests... god damn... what kind of man is he? I think if I refer back to all those things I was telling him... motivating him to shoot his first load... hell, every word of it is true... I couldn’t take being stretched out on a bench like that for more than an hour... John Crosby was on that bench for at several hours... and gave us three orgasms on top of it... holy fucking christ... 

You think he wasn’t rewarded for the performance he gave us? Ginny and I went to the stand up closet... grabbed stacks of bath towels and spread ‘em all over the mattress... we untied John, helped him get up... laid him belly down on that mattress... and saturated him with baby oil... gave him a rub down to beat all rub downs... from his toes to the scalp of his head... of course, John was asleep in about 30 seconds... but that didn’t stop us... eventually we toweled off his back side, rolled him over, and did his front side... John slept like a baby through the whole thing, while Ginny and I stayed right there with him... 

When we were finished rubbing on him, we didn’t even clean him off... we just laid down on either side of him, and we slept just that way... John laying on his back... his left arm wrapped around Ginny... his right arm wrapped around me... 

Farmer John, our protector, our strong man... our hero... 
Now, the key to all of this is that for the next four days, Ginny and I kept John so busy he didn’t have time to think about going after one of his many packs of cigarettes which he had hidden all around the complex... 

Yes, we got him through that rough period... that first week of hell... kept his mind and his body occupied... and that, my friends is worthy of several episodes, which will show up here from time to time... until the entire story is told... 

* * *

Part 4 in a week

No comments: